Max helping Kris open up his mom's special present--a great big T-shirt quilt. This was Christmas Eve.
Kris was feeling awful on Christmas (and before and after). Poor guy was really sick!
My big present. I love it!!! Kris has a good story about retrieving it from where it was hiding in the van and carrying it into the house with Max. Kris was so sick he could hardly hold it up. Somehow it survived and I was totally surprised--even though it was something I really wanted!
Santa brought an awesome Hess truck helicopter for each of the boys. Sandy was in LOVE.
Santa also brought a gaggle of vintage micromachines--and a whole city to play with them in. That was also a hit.
It was a white Christmas!
Sandy got the best present ever from Aunt Kari: a full BYU football outfit, including helmet. Max was a little heartbroken that it didn't fit him. Sandy felt SO COOL.
Final photo, Sandy with his "baby art art" shirt, holding a "baby aurt aurt."
Looks like Sandy was the only one that really wanted to pose for me, so he gets to be the star of this one. Merry Christmas!!!



2 comments:
Wish we could've been closer on Christmas.
The photos are really cool the way the lighting worked..way to go.
SAndy is of course killer cute.
These are beautiful. I really get the feeling of being in the room. Strange with the lights. The helmet portraits - if you were Cam, you'd print them 20x30 and plaster the walls with them. I love the chest so much. Kris looks - AWFUL. Hangdog. Sad. The picture of him staggering into the house with Max on the other side is just - sad and hilarious (in my mind, picture). I think Santa did so great finding the hotwheels and the city. And doing the tree. And everything. And Grandma's tshirt quilt - holy cats. What about that other stinking grandmother?
Post a Comment