Thursday, March 22, 2012

::walkin' boy::

So I have a ton of stuff to post about, namely:
Sandy's early walking
Swimming in Phoenix
Slight living room remodel
Max baptism and family visit
Disneyland

Holy cow, that's a lot! But I'm going to do it (hmmm, we'll see I guess.)

So without delay I am going to post a bunch of pictures I took of some of Sandy's early walking. I was waiting to edit these photos, but I'm just biting the bullet and posting them as they are so that they get posted. They're too cute to leave behind.

It took him forever to even think that walking was worth trying, and when he finally started he was pretty good at it. He started with his little push toy. When he got really interested in that I knew he was close.

And it was just SO so SO cute. And I was afraid every second that he was going to fall and smoosh all his teeth on the bricks. He was so unsteady at first! But he's pretty great at it now.

Anyway, on to the photos. Lots and lots of photos.
IMG_5327
Monkey shoes help anybody learn to walk.
IMG_5328
IMG_5340
This was me trying to catch Sand as he walked/fell towards me and take a picture at the same time. He was walking between Max and I and having a blast.
IMG_5350
A few days later here he is on Valentine's day looking very Bigfoot-esque.
IMG_5351
IMG_5352
IMG_5354
It's hard work with that tongue sticking out.
IMG_5355
This one cracks me up.
IMG_5356
IMG_5357
IMG_5359
He's going for the good stuff cabinet.
IMG_5360
IMG_5363
He obviously knows he did an excellent job.

And finally, here are a few shots from Max's birthday. Max was playing with his new car tracks and it was very fascinating to the baby.
IMG_5365
IMG_5367
IMG_5372
He really just doesn't look that well balanced, does he? It's a crack up.
IMG_5373
The little hands in the air is my favorite.
IMG_5375
Concentration.

What a little doll-baby. We're so proud of his walking, although it does make him much less happy to just sit in my lap during church, darn it! Now of course he just wants to walk around and peek and flirt with everybody. Little stinker.

2 comments:

K said...

darling Sandy. YOur pictures look just like him. And those hands in the air = exactly. You do have to wonder how he can keep it up - overbalancing just enough to look unsteady, but not enough he can't keep it going. And Max does love him. And so do we all.

Grampa Guy said...

Very good photos--you captured the mood quite well. I just wanted to follow him around to catch him in case he overbalanced.

love you all