Anything I put in the cart he bites. Anything he can get his hand on he bites.
When we were at Trader Joe's and bought the irises I showed you yesterday he tried to bite those. He kept reaching for them and chomping his little mouth open and closed.


And when stuff gets taken away, YIKES.

And it's not just food--don't worry. All these pictures are from today. We went to the grocery store in the morning and then had to run to the craft store in the afternoon. Then Sam's of course.



And you'd better believe that there were 10x more eating occasions than just the ones I happened to capture on my phone before I grabbed the poisonous item out of his mouth.

Wow, yikes.



4 comments:
We just got home from the caucus. Totally late. And we're punch drunk with tired, and then you show us THIS. HILARIOUS. We're laughing out loud. And we can't stop.
You need to find a way to channel that chewing energy to good use. Do you need anything ground up or softened?
Great photos!
Love you all
Dad
Yes! My babies do that too! I give them something to keep them quiet, and the next thing I know there's a huge hole gnawed through! I always think, "there's no way they can hurt THIS" and then they always do. Right through the wrapper to the cheese, or whatever. So funny! Your Sandy is so adorable.
My mother still tells stories of how, when I was little and they would go grocery shopping, everything they put up on the check stand had a bite out of it. Cheese, butter, hot dogs, anything I could get my hands on. I can't explain it in fact I deny it every time.
He is adorable, Gin. Seriously!
Post a Comment