Sunday, February 26, 2012

::suit::

Kathy got Max a suit for his birthday. It's appropriate since he's so dang old now. He looks old and mature in the suit--deceptively so.
IMG_5412
I had a hard time finding a good spot to take a picture of these two for some reason. Some mornings the sun pouring in is just so bright and almost harsh!
IMG_5416
I'm definitely not sure that standing them in front of the huge TV and the green on green color scheme was the right idea, but oh well.
You get the picture.
Two matching Hendricks dudes in pinstriped suits.
I was pretty proud to take these two guys to church with me.
IMG_5418
Mostly!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

:D He looks so handsome!!!

K said...

The door shot is the best one. They both really do look very handsome. Kris' hair is still a giveaway, though. Well done, kath!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is Handsome!!!!!!!!!!! You should be proud.