Monday, February 27, 2012

::walking::

IMG_5327
Guess who finally decided to walk?
He's been doing it for a couple of weeks now, and besides the bumps on the head and bruises that invariably come with the territory, we're all enjoying his newfound skill. He's really a toddler now!

I have much more to come on this subject!

(And thanks to Kari for the darling sock monkey shoes. Baby shoes are my one weakness.)

3 comments:

K said...

The shoes. OH THE SHOES. I squealed. Spontaneously. Holy cats. Your father is having a deep problem with the fact of this walking - I think it's aging him. He's STILL A BABY. How can a baby walk on those widdle biddy wegs?

Grampa Guy said...

it was just a year ago when we were visiting that he was learning how to smile...

time does pass too quickly

Love you

Dad

Rachel said...

Those shoes are wonderful!!! I have a weakness for baby ANYTHING!! :) It's my one weakness.......