Wednesday, October 26, 2011

::::

20090411-20090411-IMG_0523-1
20100827-IMG_1938
20101129-20101129-IMG_2421
Imagine this face all contorted with glee over Winnie the Pooh's Cottleston Pie poem.

"Cottleston, cottleston, cottleston pie,
a fly can't bird, but a bird can fly.
Ask me a riddle and I reply
cottleston, cottleston, cottleston pie.

Cottleston, cottleston, cottleston pie,
a fish can't whistle and neither can I.
Ask me a riddle and I reply
cottleston, cottleston, cottleston pie.

Cottleston, cottleston, cottleston pie,
Why does a chicken? I don't know why.
Ask me a riddle and I reply
cottleston, cottleston, cottleston pie."

--A.A. Milne

Pretty good stuff right? I enjoyed listening to Kris read this to Max before bed tonight and him laughing uncontrollably--almost hysterically really--but it was nice.

2 comments:

K said...

I miss Rowlf.

Grampa Guy said...

Thanks for inlcuding the Muppet version. I love it when Rolf talks about the modulation in the middle of his performance.