Wednesday, August 03, 2011

::new toy::

Sandy got a new toy today--I think his big brother might be more interested in it than he is. If only Sand would listen better he'd know exactly how to play with it right.
Brothers 1
These guys get along so well. I love seeing them together. Hopefully this kind of relationship can continue for them forever!
Brothers 2

4 comments:

K said...

These are so beautiful. Max is so earnest, and Sand so willing and open. I wouldn't know how to play with it either. Wedding decisions being made here, and genealogy testing being considered and dogs barking and maybe rain coming and Laura's on the Skype and my blog isn't working right. May I come and stay with you? Please?

Grampa Guy said...

They seem to be getting along great together. And Sand looks so happy in that last shot.

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute.

Amanda D said...

I can't believe how big Sand is -- sitting up and scooting. Seems like you just had him. Cute shots of your boys.