Thursday, March 03, 2011

::before & after::

20110226-IMG_3059-1

20110302-IMG_3079

20110302-IMG_3078
It's the shortest I think we've ever had his hair cut. It matches Dad. This is a fresh "do" all ready for school.
We love him with the floppy hair and with the spiky hair. He's just cute. And goofy.
He wanted his hair cut like Sandy's, but we told him that was just slightly too short.
photo

6 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

I love this haircut!! Remember when they both got that goofy cut from the place next door to you in Providence? HA!

Rachel said...

I like it! I like it a lot! Especially those gappy teeth. :D

Ginna said...

Oh those gappy teeth!!!

Yes Melissa I remember that. Wasn't it hilarious? Kris was so annoyed!! :)

Katie Gee said...

I love it that he wanted it to be like Sandy's. He looks great!

K said...

Oh - wait. Okay - just a second. I saw this just after I realized that my blog has crashed, admin-side. So my heart was already beating really, really fast. And now - I'm. Speechless? Freaked out? WOW.. What a diff. I don't know how I feel about it. But the teeth - oh, yeah, baby. And he wanted to be like Sandy - awwwwwwwww. Love.

Murphy said...

Aah, getting the hair cut was kind of a rite of passage for me. I didn't get it cut short until I was about 11, and it took me a good while to understand hairstyling products well enough to have more than just a POOF of hair on top.
Lookin' sharp Max!