We're starting with Sand all ready for church. I love little sweater vests. I love this whole little outfit. He looks so adorable and church appropriate (like babies aren't always church appropriate!).
I like dressing babies up, especially boys because the girls are always dressed in little dresses, but baby boys don't usually get dressed up too much.
So here you go.



He's been great at church. It always starts about when he's supposed to nap, and since he's a light sleeper he can't just sleep in his carseat or being switched between people's arms. I've been putting him in my Moby wrap while I do the music in primary and he tends to sleep through the whole thing. By the time we get to sacrament meeting we're both super sweaty and uncomfortable, but at least I'm able to get done what I need to with a minimum of distraction. It also helped when we first brought him to church, because less people can touch him and cough on him while he's tied to me. Hah.
Next is Sandy with his katamari.

Now, you might be wondering what a katamari is exactly, and I wouldn't blame you. Katamari is a fabulous video game we've been playing in our family for years now. You're a little character pushing a big ball around trying to roll everything up. And the balls look just like this toy of Sandy's.
Max found it for him when we were out shopping one day and he loves it. Max loves it too and wishes he had one of his own.

And lastly, a couple of phone pictures from our Phoenix trip.
Sandy fell asleep in my arms on the bed, and that just doesn't happen that much. It was so sweet I had to take a picture even though it turned out pretty dark and terrible. He's so nice to snuggle.

And here we are eating at our favorite sandwich place in all the world, Planet Sub. Turned out they had just opened one in Phoenix--it was grand opening weekend. We drove about 40 minutes to get there and it was totally worth it. If only there was one here.

Then Sandy might be able to look forward to enjoying a delicious PB&J kid sandwich. As it is, at least we're closer now.
It was a good week.



3 comments:
We could start a Planet Sub ourselves. Except I hate preparing food, buying it, storing it and all the rest of those things. I only like eating it, which has gotten me in some trouble over the years. The pictures are wonderful. Sandy is handsome as anything, but i hope he doesn't end up rolling up the entire world, as Max insists on doing so very often. I love you so much. And them so much and I send you a million kisses. MAH!!
And I like the photo of you and sand sleeping. Very soft and warm looking, not dark and terrible.
Lve you
He's super cute. Sometimes I wish I could just be a baby and chill like that, having everybody do stuff for me, and dress me etc...
It would be so nice!
Post a Comment