Thursday, September 16, 2010

::suggestions::

20100916-IMG_2049
Here are a few of Max's baby name suggestions. (Besides Sam & Sammy--his favorite so far.)

Eris--you know, like the dwarf planet.
Rico--just an awesome name he came up with (I'm sure not inspired at all by uncle Rico I'm sure. "My friends and clients call me UNCLE Rico.")
Max 2--that' pretty self explanatory, right? This is really one of his original and most persistent sugguestions. Two Maxes. Call me crazy, but I think yelling at one Max at a time is enough.

We'll see what else he comes up with.

8 comments:

No Big Dill said...

I vote for Max 2. Then you'd only have to yell one name and they'd both come running. And you'd never call them by the wrong name and they wouldn't tell you that they all need name tags because their very own mother can't even remember what she named her kids and huff off in a storm cloud and make you forget why you even called them to begin with.

Just a thought.

Megan said...

my personal favorite is Rico.

Max is also a lovely name. You could recycle a lot of stuff that way. Hand me downs would already be properly labeled. Max 2 could hand in Max 1's homework assignments from years before and just said through school... there are a lot of benefits Gin.

Maggie also has a thing with naming things Maggie. Dolls. Pet fish. Any future babies she also has informed me should be named Maggie.

Another cute Max/Maggie connection. They like themselves.

Megan said...

I meant sail, not said.

Marilyn said...

Rico does have a lot going for it. As does Sam. :) Or, my brother's suggestion for naming me was "Fluffy." I think it has a certain something.

K said...

Oh - mig-non com tout!!!!

But guys. We're all forgetting something here. THIS BABY IS A GIRL. Hmmm. Max two takes on a whole new dimension in that case . . .

mistyc0x said...

would he settle for maxine? which would work with the school work and labels...max for short....except she would miss out on the lace.

that boy is so cool. :)

Murphy said...

Love it. Max2 is my favorite, but Eris is really cool!

Kathy said...

I am looking forward to seeing any other names he may come up with. Does he have any girl names? Maybe he needs to work on those for a while. Just in case..