
(taking pictures of oneself can be complicated)
As of today there are two months until the official due date. Now, we all know better than to go by official due dates, but what else is there to do at this point?
Things have really been going great. At one point the dr's office in RI thought I had a fibroid, but the new OBGYN's office here in NM couldn't find it when they went looking. I'd rather have it that way, naturally.
I'm doing well, just really tired and busy. Some days everything hurts and some days I feel great.
Last night I did wake up in the middle of the night because (1)my back hurt (2)I had to go to the bathroom (3)my ear was ringing because I'm congested and can't take any decongestants (4)horrible heartburn. I was really annoyed. Then I laughed and thought--boy, does this sound like the third trimester or what?
So much has happened in the last few months, it's crazy to think we just have a couple of months to go, but also crazy that there are still a whole couple of months!
We'll make it. We're all excited. Max is very excited and enjoys feeling the baby kick whenever he gets the opportunity. I think he'll be a good and helpful big brother (generally speaking.)

(this is kind of like my view of myself. Mostly middle, no feet anymore)
Thinking of names is taking lots more time and energy this time than with Max--at least it seems that way. Maybe it's because we have to come up with a good option of each gender? Maybe it's because (as the trendy baby name books say) we need to coordinate sibling names? (hah). Anyway, we're working on it, and hopefully in a couple of months we'll have some good stuff figured out.
Can't wait to meet this little one.



7 comments:
I am tired. And maybe a little sick. Slept through the end of the stupid game, and am sitting, chilly and hot, half awake on the couch. On the other hand, you are adorable.
Ginna
I love those shots of yourself. And we can't wait to meet that little one as well.
You look great
Love you
Dad
So exciting to be getting so close. You do look great and are holding up very well. Hang in there.
I am so happy for you and that baby. Heart burn.... hate it.
Megan is a lovely name.
So excited! I got a bunch of cute baby girl stuff yesterday at a free sale of sorts that our ward had. So if you have a girl and we are having a boy I'll send it all your way :) Same if you have a boy and we have a girl, I've got tons of boys stuff for you. (don't worry, I threw out all the gross old stained and worn out stuff lol) Either way I can't wait to find out what if its a he/she. And Max will be a great big brother. Too bed you'll have to send him to school and can't just keep him home all day to help you. Although getting to have the day with just the baby sounds soooo nice. Just think, you'll get to actually take naps!
I love the belly shot! And the dress. You look so great!
love these pictures!
Post a Comment