Do you remember the Nature Max movie we made last fall?
Well, Max and I just finished up a new one, and he's really excited about it.
It's my first iphone video, and I think it looks pretty darn good. The only problem I have with it is the audio--the phone doesn't pick up audio as well as our little video camera, although the video is like a million times nicer. Can't have it all I guess.
Enjoy Nature Max--Taos edition. And you know you can change the video quality of what you're watching down in the lower right hand corner. Hopefully your internet is faster than ours and can show you the video at all!
(and if you have watched the original Nature Max lately you might catch a few allusions Max makes to himself--he thinks he's pretty funny.)
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have to watch this again on my big machine with speakers you can actually hear if you are playing loud rock songs, which this is not- that computer, I mean, and you canNOT hear loud rock songs on this one. So the subtle narrative of Nature Max, while the film is visually engaging, is lost, lost, lost.
Post a Comment