
(check it out all you skeptics, we've got grass and trees! So much grass in fact that it needs to get cut, yikes.)
The apples on the little trees are starting to look pretty legit as we head towards fall. They're really pretty.

I love how they're starting to blush red and how they peek through the leaves.

Anyway, I just found out the other night when we were hanging out in the garden, that one particular member of our family has already been partaking of the apply goodness--liberally.

Sultan picked and ate about five apples in the hour we were outside. It was cracking me up.
Kris says he's been doing it for a while. I was glad to know that, otherwise I might've made him sleep outside that night.
But oh well, at least he's keeping busy. It must be like heaven for him--free food falling from the sky!

Silly dog.
I can't wait to make a crisp out of the apples soon.



7 comments:
Our neighbors dog likes to eat the fruit off their trees too. Who would have thought.
Apple crisp sounds really good though.
I'd be just a little worried about him eating so many at once. And that look on his face - oh, Sully. I thought the apples looked really lovely and seductive when I was there, but I never did go out there and poke around for a ready one. I love apples just off the tree - we eat the ones next door in the fall - but they're really little this year for some reason. How did I miss all that grass, huh?
miss you. love you.
I'd like a bite of that crisp when it's time.
love you
Dad
Today it is freezing!!! Apple crisp sounds perfect...
I'm so jealous of your apple trees! When I was little and we lived in Tennessee, our neighbor had an apple tree that partially hung into our backyard. I was constantly snagging apples while I played. Yum!
Can I come over and eat your crisp? Oh if only I could
that is an AMAZING header. very nice.
happy dog.
too bad our dog gets deathly ill if she eats even crumbs off the floor. it is very messy.
nice grass! :)
Post a Comment