Tuesday, August 31, 2010

::friends::

We feel really lucky to have moved into this area. The ward has a bunch of people our age and in similar situations. We've met a lot of fun and interesting people, and there are even a few kids Max's age, including his current crush.
20100821-20100821-IMG_1899
She's there on the right. When we get together with them they just giggle and giggle and giggle.
We're looking forward to a lot of fun get togethers with church friends, and that's nice!!

1 comment:

K said...

Oh, RIGHT. Paste your poor son's heart-throb all over the WORLD WIDE WEB. Bad enough that Isabel publicly rolled her eyes over his baby-manly hopefulness. WHAT IF THAT LITTLE GIRL READS THIS BLOG? Huh? What then? I notice that he has strategically moved his own chair far closer to the other chick - who is also dang cute. So maybe - just maybe - he won't be too hung out to dry.

But seriously? I'm thrilled that you guys are making friends, and that there's a rich vein of fun, interesting people. I will tell you, though, it's weird for me to know that there are people who are more present in your lives than we are. I remember my parents fading into the background while we assembled our real life, far away from them. Suddenly, I realize that I am the one fading now -