A lot more exciting then what is on our shelf. We have toilet paper, mouth wash, and a huge pile of tooth brushes. Perhaps if I had fun stuff and a mouth with teeth missing my kids might actually want to go in and brush their teeth rather than be reminded day after day after day....
i don't know it all makes sense to me, completely logical collection for the bathroom...but I have kids and things like this just come with the territory
7 comments:
that's awesome. the teeth are my favorite part. and the cow. and the fact that the horse is way taller than the giraffe.
I would replace the word goofy with SUPER FUN!
A lot more exciting then what is on our shelf. We have toilet paper, mouth wash, and a huge pile of tooth brushes. Perhaps if I had fun stuff and a mouth with teeth missing my kids might actually want to go in and brush their teeth rather than be reminded day after day after day....
you could have a fun guessing game with this.
Who uses this bathroom?
let me seeee,
a chick
a kid
and a dentist
lol
i don't know it all makes sense to me, completely logical collection for the bathroom...but I have kids and things like this just come with the territory
Okay. My assessment of this assortment is as follows: the people who use this bathroom:
1. Have great taste. Nothing says taste like the image of a horse.
2. THink outside of the box: giraffes are absolutely out of the box - just ask the creator.
3. Love nature: horse, giraffe, cow, frog
4. Are inquisitive and fight for knowledge: hinged teeth.
5. Are design aggressive: the brilliance of the black and white cow (with fringe).
6. Take care of themselves: (the shaving brush - wooden handle -class).
7. Are taking the gift of life and holding joyful in hand, relish, fondness, joy, celebration: the woman with the camera
I would be nervous to be an animal on that shelf with such big teeth nearby.
Post a Comment