Thursday, July 23, 2009

::visiting home::

20090721-DSC_6540
Max and I made it to Utah. My Grandad was visiting and our trips overlapped by a few hours so we got to talk and hang out.
I'm enjoying my nephews and all the family. Today we get to go and visit Kari at her house.
Fun fun fun!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love that picture. I always loved it when your Granddad came because then he and your dad would build something like a deck. it was amazing.

Marni said...

What a sweet picture! Make sure you say hello to my family while you're out there! (Just wave as you drive by, that will be fine.) :)

Rachel said...

LOL! I know he's a handful but I just love Max and in this photo........the look on his face is too funny.

When Trevor was about Frazz's age we visited my grandfather. He called my dad and said, "that Trevor, he needs to be fixed"!!

I can't imagine why he thought that......isn't it normal for a child to take their straw out of their glass and blow milk in their great grandfather's face? I thought so too! Grumpy old man.....