Thursday, July 02, 2009

::crazy rain::

If anybody runs into Noah in his ark, send him our way. We're getting drenched right now! And we're getting close to 40 straight days of rain, so I have reason to be making escape plans!
20090702-IMG_1837

20090702-IMG_1839
Kris's parents are coming to see us today and we're going to officially celebrate Kris's birthday tonight--on his real b-day we were being soaked in Maine while he couldn't get a fire started in the 100% humidity! Not cool. And plus we didn't have a coconut chocolate layer cake to eat out there. So today should be fun.

Hopefully the fourth will be sunny. It looks like it could be, so far so good!

4 comments:

Lechelle said...

Happy Birthday! Maine sounds great, remind me to make it out there sometime...

Kelly

Marni said...

The houses across the street from you look just like ours! If I didn't know it, I'd think we were just down the street from each other! Oh wait...we pretty much are! :) I'll save you guys a spot on our Ark - we're almost done!

Melissa Abby said...

I think RI wanted us to stay there, I read they got 2 inches the day we flew out and it was even on the news in California this morning, how much rain they have been getting! Get out here already :) Hope you had fun celebrating Kris's birthday, was it his 30th? Wish we could have joined in!

Rachel said...

Rain day after day is hard but I love how green and vibrant everything is.