Thursday, July 16, 2009

::cousins::

My dad's cousin with his wife and kids happened to be visiting Cape Cod last week. (Thank goodness for facebook, or else how would any of us know where each other is??)
It was only a couple of hours drive away, so Max and I decided we would have an adventure and went out to see them while poor Kris was stuck working.

But here's the bummer. I brought my camera but I didn't bring my memory card. Tragic. The cape was beautiful, the kids are adorable and Max was having a blast.
My phone just doesn't measure up. But I tried anyway.
20090708-IMG_0491
Look at Max's face. Isn't he having the best time? The kids are such good friends with each other, they're really enjoyable to watch together. And they were so nice to him. They just sucked him into their little world.
20090708-IMG_0494
20090708-IMG_0496
Moral of the story? If you vaycay in Cape Cod we'll come see you. That's all there is to it. Oh, and Max loves his cousins.

3 comments:

K said...

Actually, the phone made this kind of halo around them all, so they all look like angels. I'm not sure that angels dip their hands into the . . . but there, it is a lovely picture. Actually, I'm envious again. I've not been with those kids since they were toddlers - not all together. I bet it was beautiful out there, too. Rats. But I'm glad you have the get up and go to take these opportunities when they come. And I'm SO glad you and Kelly are friends.

Megan said...

I second what your mother said. The phone gave the pictures a sort of angelic quality. Keep that in mind if you need pictures like that in the future. LIke if Bad Max keeps hanging around and you want to make him appear less bad. ;-)

Good for you for taking the opportunity to see family.

Rachel said...

Max looks like he is in cousin spoiled heaven. Family is a great thing and how awesome of you to go and see them.