Friday, April 03, 2009

::plenty::

We're missing Kris right now. He's in California for the California Society of Pediatric Dentistry (CSPD) meeting. Whew that's a mouthful.
We're hoping he might meet some helpful people out there so we'll have a good place to end up in a year.
Anyway, to fill the emptiness of a missing daddy we went to the library. Max and I have been enjoying the library lately. He finally realized we could get fun books there that he might actually like.
20090403-IMG_0449
Looks kind of like a book rainbow, doesn't it?
We came home with over 20 tomes. They're all good ones too. I had to read 6 stories to him at bedtime, and that was on top of the 4 or 5 I'd already read when we got home from the library.
20090403-IMG_0450
I'm really glad he's enjoying books, and the library. Both those things have been very important to me in my life and very beneficial too. In fact I don't know what I'd do without the library right now. I'd have a very costly habit I guess.

It was so funny, I had requested a book I knew he'd want, so it was waiting for us at the check out desk. When he saw what it was he was so excited that he plopped right down there and started reading it. Cute? Yes.
20090403-IMG_0451
About 90% of the books are about dogs too. It's pretty funny.

Anyway, if you see Kris tell him to come home soon? It's a bummer he has to miss conference weekend. It's a bummer he has to be gone at all, we miss him!

4 comments:

Bryce said...

I hope it all goes well there. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Ya- yuck! No fun when the husband is gone. Hope he gets home soon! Eat some easter chocolate to help you get by :)

Rachel said...

Oh that is "ruff" not having Chris home for the weekend.

Sorry bout the "ruff". It was the dog photo. We love the library too. What I wanna see is THE BAG? That looks like a really cool library bag. I wanna see a photo of it. I need one of those for church!

Rachel said...

Not mad......JEALOUS! Yes, even after listening to conf. I am JEALOUS cuz I NEED THAT BAG! :D