Thought it might be fun to celebrate the beginning of this fine hopefully springy month with some old family photos.

We sure do miss our favorite restaurant in Kansas City. Yum enchiladas poblana.


Won't it be nice when it's warm enough for short sleeves again? And wow, the grass in that last photo is super green through the window. Looks so nice.

We won't be seeing any family this month probably, but hopefully soon enough. Kelly and Lechelle might be coming to visit sometime soon, and hopefully Ken will make it out here before our two years is up!
APRIL FOOLS (about the photos--everything else is pretty much true I guess)
One last one:

Oh, wait, this one's real. Ummmmm........
(have you ever been to this site?)



10 comments:
the one of baby kris in the whit onesie is my favorite. it looks like he's gonna puke.
Those are great pics for April fools!
i came here expecting an april fools post
I was not disappointed :-)
That is fabulous! Oh I am so not disappointed. You've made me laugh and smile once again.
Oh, these are just too weird. I'm with Megs; I love the way Kris' hands are flailing around. Making me laugh. I mean, really laugh.
That site is freaky. I like the baby pictures the best.
OK, the manbabies kind of freak me out.
Creepy!
oh yes, I did see this post. its funny. good work.
i love manbabies
Post a Comment