We made it to Disney world somehow! It was a long day getting here, but we already had dinner with Pooh, Piglet and Tigger, rode magic carpets, helped Buzz fight Zurg and enjoyed the Carousel of Progress as well as the Monsters Inc. Comedy club.
Max is conked out now thank goodness! Internet costs $10 per day here (lame) so I don't know if I'll be posting many pictures this week, but maybe. Everythings very christmassy and fun. We'll report more later.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'll miss seeing your photo's but you kids have yurself a nice ol' time now ya hear? And I look forward to seeing photo's when you aren't paying a month's worth of groceries for internet.
We'll see the pics later. I just wish we were there with you - Disney at Christmas. They do everything up.
Have a wonderful time and let us know how it goes.
What a fun surprise to see you post about all the fun you have had so far. I bet Max is in heaven. He will sleep good tonight. So glad you got here safely and all is well. Have a great time. We are thrilled to hear all about it even if it doesn't include pictures.
This is not an exaggeration at all...it has not stopped raining for even a second since you guys left. YUCK! It sounds like our house is going to fall down. You picked a good week to be gone!
Sounds soooooooooooooooooooo fun! Can't wait for the pix! I need your new address. Will you email it to me at lkpyper@hotmail.com. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment