
This is the view from our house this morning. (and yes, that is a gas station--weird I know, but at least I can keep tabs on gas prices easier this way)
We're supposed to be getting four to eight inches today. That could be nice since ALL our crazy snow from before christmas melted in the rain and 60 degree weather we had last sunday.
I'm going to see if I can get a post up about christmas today. It's almost getting too late to do it, and of course there's so much to say. I'm about ready to do a bullet list like Megs, but I have some fun pictures that I feel a compulsion to share (as usual).
So we'll see how much I get done, and how much snow we get. Kris is in the operating room today working on some big cases.

(this is actually from last week, on christmas eve)
He has the day off tomorrow and then after this weekend we have to go back to real life. AHHH. Not sure I can do that. It sounds a little scary.



4 comments:
It's like getting back into the saddle after you've rested after you've been bucked the heck off too many times - scary, jah. But then, I'm starting to remember all of the fun projects I've got ahead of me. I just have to get up to speed in my head before I try jumping on that moving walkway again.
Yeah- you definitely have snow going there. We're blue skies but still 40 and below. I'm going out to rescue the poor, starving icicle horses. That shot of Kris in the operating room was A-MAZING. He's a REAL doctor now. They even let him use the drills and scalpels and stuff. Now I really am scared. I'll have to call him Dr. Son from now on.
isn't it always like that----as soon as you get some fun snow that makes the winter look cheerful, then it rains on it
happened to us also this last week
you need to show us the other view from your front window--towards the fire station.
Dr. Kris looks impressive in his scrubs
Love you all
Dad
Were in St George this week. I'll take some pictures to make you feel jealous. It may not be as good as California but it's a heck of a lot better than Utah County.
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!! I love the snow.
My teeth are chillin' at the sight of all that drillin'. Oh hey! That rhymed. I'm good.......
Post a Comment