Sunday, August 31, 2008

::winner(s)::

Thanks to everybody for your support, I'm so glad we could raise some money for the Neilsons!

The official winner of the auction is Kathy (my sweet mother in law)--let me know which photo you'd like!
My Dad still wants to go with his bid, so he's going to get a photo as well.

If any of the rest of you who posted a bid are interested in still donating that amount and getting a photo, please let me know. I think it would work out great that way.

For the winners, just use the button below to donate your respective amounts. Forward me your paypal receipt and tell me which photo you'd like and I'll get to working on it for you.

Allow a couple of weeks for delivery because I need to order the photo from an online lab. The prints they make are lovely.





And thanks again for bidding. How fun!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I thought your prints were fabulous! :)

No Big Dill said...

YOU are the winner of my auction....I don't have your email address, though, so would you email me your receipt to nienie's fund and I'll mail off your little beauty! Thanks for bidding, Ginna.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!