Sunday, August 24, 2008

::Kellski::

Happy Birthday to Kelly!
20080416-20080416-IMG_4241-2.jpg
We miss Kelly. It was so fun that we lived so near them in Kansas City, and now that we're far away we miss them!

20041222-20041222-20041222-DSCN0674.JPG
(max and kelly's first meeting. kelly had just gotten off the flight that brought him back from his mission. no he didn't have some weird disease.)

20050529-20050529-20050529-DSCN0119_1.JPG
(kelly lived with us in kansas city for a summer before he got married. max loved it so much)

20050718-20050718-20050718-DSCN0237.JPG

20050813-20050813-20050813-DSCN0353-1.JPG
(planet sub. mmmmmmm. we were all so sad when kelly went back to utah!)

20051023-20051023-20051023-DSCN0450.JPG

So happy birthday to Kelly, one of Max's best friends and most adored heros. Hope it was a good one!!!

3 comments:

K said...

Nothing like a charming, best-friend uncle. I never had one. I rejoice that Max has Kelly and the others. He's a blessed kid. But we knew that. Finish school and come home, all of you!!

Rachel said...

It is a happy birthday month. Trevor turned 13, and Kirsten turned 8! Lots and lots of birthday cake. Mmmmmmm!

Kathy said...

Such cute pictures it made me cry. I love both of them so much.