Bummed.
YAHHHHHHOOOOOO!what flavors did you get?
oh yeah! watch out for doug gorai, he'll be there every night
I had watermelon and Kris had coconut. Mine was by far the tastier. It was so good!Max liked the sprinkle cone which seems to be the regular around here.
Yum! That looks really good right about now. Could it seriously be any hotter here??
Mmmm! I want some!
CUTE! ^_^You've all got the same smile on! Maybe because you're all too busy enjoying the sugar cream to show your teeth. All the same -- adorable.
That photo of you is GREAT! You beautiful babe you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Bummed.
YAHHHHHHOOOOOO!
what flavors did you get?
oh yeah! watch out for doug gorai, he'll be there every night
I had watermelon and Kris had coconut. Mine was by far the tastier. It was so good!
Max liked the sprinkle cone which seems to be the regular around here.
Yum! That looks really good right about now. Could it seriously be any hotter here??
Mmmm! I want some!
CUTE! ^_^
You've all got the same smile on! Maybe because you're all too busy enjoying the sugar cream to show your teeth. All the same -- adorable.
That photo of you is GREAT! You beautiful babe you!
Post a Comment