Friday, May 09, 2008

::Happy Spring and Happy Birthday Mom!!::

In celebration of spring, and my mom's birthday (which was yesterday) and the fact that we're ALL done with school, here are some fun flower pictures I've taken in the last month or so. I do love flowers!

a definition of purple

20080325-IMG_3995.jpg
This is a great little tree on our street.
pink spring.jpg

20080417-IMG_4329-2.jpg

Cool daffodils of course!
daffodil

so springy

Thank goodness for neighbors with lovely yards.


20080407-IMG_4163-2.jpg

and some LOVELY tulips to finish up.
delicate

RED

red 2
mmmmmmm. So nice.

So happy birthday to my sweet mom, and happy spring (almost summer!) to everybody!

5 comments:

K said...

Thank you for the elegant present, my beautiful first baby. How i love you, and how i rejoice in your gifts!

Amanda D said...

Happy birthday to your mom!

What beautiful pictures, Ginna. I love the tulip pics. Thanks for sharing them with us!

carie said...

great pictures!
I love flowers too!

Murphy said...

Wonderful pics as always gin.
And thanks for saying about being done with school!
I don't believe it! For a short time, none of us, parents, siblings, or spouses are in school.
Woooooow.

Lorena said...

Wow, those are gorgous pictures. How nice to have such pretty flowers around.