Saturday, March 05, 2016

::sandy haircut::

We don't document every single haircut because not only would that be boring but it would also be silly.

However, a haircut like this one does deserve some attention.

Untitled

Sandy had been cultivating the Luke Skywalker hair for quite a long long time.  He was very proud of it, and refused to even think of cutting it for a long long time.

Untitled

As it got longer and bushier though, I had to insist on grooming it more often.  And I think maybe Sandy inherited a soft and tender head from his parternal grandmother.  He can't STAND having his hair brushed if it's in the slightest bit tangly.

Untitled

So we came to a decision between the two of us.  It was time for the long locks to go.  So we went to see Patrick.  Sandy was pretty stoic about the haircut, although he did keep saying "I sure hope we're almost done."

Untitled

And he may not actually trust Patrick at all, when it comes down to it.  But anyway, it's done, and the new haircut is cute and short and easy and he's delighted that we don't really have to do anything to it at all.

Untitled

But I have to say he does look like a different kid, and that's always a little fun but also a little sad at the same time.

Untitled

And then here are the goofballs.  Such silly people.

Untitled

We went to see Zootopia together right after hte haircute and it was super fun.  I like these littles.

1 comment:

K said...

fun but sad

so much the theme of those birth-to-grown up years.

how can the heart stand it?

Then again, goofballs can kinda wear you out sometimes -