Wednesday, March 02, 2016

::new building update::

These aren't even good photos, frustratingly, but they're the best I could do when I was driving down the road!  Or maybe I think Max took these for me?  Same problem though--questionable quality.

The walls and ceilings and everything are all up!  They put the stucco on the outside of the building which is exciting!  The scaffolding is up there because that big wall that sticks out there is going to be painted an exciting bright orange.

Untitled

It's so crazy to see the building going up, to realize how humongous it is, and also realize what a frighteningly huge project it is!  Yikes!

We're excited because the location is awesome and super visible.  It should be great for marketing.  And the building is going to be so fun looking.

I'll try to get a few more photos next week, and maybe some interior photos!!

Untitled

1 comment:

K said...

A little backlit there, chick. Will it be orange by May??