
Anyway, Victoria was finally feeling better so she offered to come and wach the kids for the afternoon so Kris and I could go have some alone time for my birthday. I thought it would be fun to go up and ski for the afternoon, since I'm getting better and it would be nice and simple without any kiddos to haul around.
It was fun, sunny and pretty warm. Crowded but not too crowded. I took a couple of spills, which is unusual for me, but I was trying to keep up with Kris, so I guess it makes sense. It was a fun few hours. We just don't get to spend that much time alone these days, so we appreciate it when we get it.

Afterwards we drove back into town and had dinner with some friends at a restraunt we'd never been to before. Good steak. And, I had goggle lines on my face until I went to bed--that's what the below selfie was supposed to show. But it doesn't show how aggressive they really were.
It was a fun afternoon. I'd do it again!



2 comments:
I was a super skier right out of the box, until I hit a narrow gully on the lowest real trail at very low Sundance where the the grass and weeds were showing through and caught a ski and went head over heels and figured out that falling was kind of terrible and didn't want to do it anymore. Especially getting off the lift. And then when the inside of my nose and my toes simultaneously froze solid. And I realized how much the lift tickets were. Now, my favorite part of skiing is looking at pictures of you guys doing it.
Ahhahahahaha. "I'd do it again." Oh yes. So would I. So would I. That alone time is more precious than gold, eh? :) Happy Birthday you cute girl.
Post a Comment