Friday, January 29, 2016

::it's thursday::

I have been doing this "women's program" at the Ski area for all of January.
It's Thursday mornings from 9-12 and it's basically a group lesson with just girls. We only have two of us in our group, so the other girl and I have both made a lot of progress and learned a ton in just a few weeks. I went from a green skiier to (I'm told) a solid blue run skiier since the first week of January! Untitled
I've been taking Sandy up with me to Chipmunk corner so he can have lessons while I do, and though it's much more complex and more of a pain, it's been paying off. He's learned a ton and actually has had a great time. Last year he didn't enjoy lessons there because there were too many kids. He learned nothing last year. But now he can turn and stop, and we're very pleased.

Untitled

Don't worry though, he definitely still loves to complain about going. And complain that he had a terrible time 10 seconds after he said he had a great time. No worries there, still lots of whining. 

When we got home, there was my super adorable Lucy. Oh, actually this week we had trouble. Victoria usually watches Lucy for me, but she was ill, so Kris had to take her to work. It went well, from what I hear.  She really "helped" at the front desk.
Untitled

And look what a good job he did, he even got her to nap!

Untitled  Anyway, there was cute miss Lucy, and she was so stinking adorable that I had to take a zillion pictures of her.

  Untitled

How could I not. Look at that shirt. And that face.

Untitled


And those boots!

  Untitled

And those killer skinny jeans!

Untitled

We've had lots of coughing this week, yucky coughs.  But they're getting better now, thank goodness.

Untitled

See, more coughs.

Untitled

And there's that cute tummy.  Love this girl.

Untitled

Then after all those photos she put a bunch of stickers all over her face and helped me test out some lipstick. Good to have the girl around.

  Untitled

1 comment:

K said...

Okay - we oooooooooed and ahhhhhhhhhed over these pictures of you and Sand and Lulu like you were fireworks. Can't we bend space so we can get there faster and easier - like totally erase everything between Spanish Fork Canyon and the turtle rocks, and then from them all the way to Pagosa? My arms need to be full of you.