Yesterday we took our traditional trip to the "pumpkin church" to pick out our Halloween pumpkins. We had a car full of excited kids that were ready to go.
The assortment of pumpkins is awesome, I love the monochromatic richness of the line up.
Here's "superhero face" Sandy.
I kept trying to get him to make a normal face and it was impossible. I also tried to get Lucy & Sandy to hug each other in the pumpkins. They did it and I missed it. Of course.
Lucy was super excited beause she looooooooves pumpkins. And I mean LOVES pumpkins. She even tries to say the word pumpkin. I think it sounds something like "Boo-Bah." But actually I worked on figuring out how she says and and it's more like "Bup-kee." Super cute? Yes.
She didn't even know where to start. So many options. She decided to first head towards the Lucy sized mini ones.
Yes, she loved and adored them. We picked one to take home and we moved on to the bigger dudes.
"Bu-gkee!!!"
It was fun to do with these cute kids, and I'm always glad when we can get a tradition like this done and don't accidentally miss out because I got too busy.
I love the cute pumpkins but the cute kids are even better!



1 comment:
I too love bugkees. Very much. But those Lucy eyes and Sandy faces - I love them so hard it hurts. It is cool to establish traditions that even YOU remember to keep. And now I'm going to bed. With these faces in my heart.
Post a Comment