
These two are so funny. When I looked at these ridiculosu pictures I thought how big they're both getting. Maybe I should've thought about how scary it looked for him to be holding her upside down over the tiles, or how he was going to get kicked in the face by a boot.
But no, I thought, "Wow, max is so tall that he can hold Lucy like that and her head doesn't graze the floor!" and I thought, "Wow look how high Lucy's legs stretch! She's like half Max's height!"

So there you go. Really, Max loves holding his younger siblings upside down, so I'm totally used to it. Not that I still don't say, "CAREFUL!!!" the whole time it's going on. Always.
1 comment:
It's what big brothers are for! If it were up to us moms our kids would be fragile little china dolls!
Post a Comment