Lots of work stress and such, hungry kids all day, always needing snacks, not wanting to eat the healthy stuff.
I was going to take a picture of Lucy in her ridiculously silly Little Mermaid nightgown she was wearing over her regular clothes, but she spilled about 6 gallons of yogurt down her front and all over her high chair before I could get a chance.
It was just that kind of day--annoying phone calls, kids being good until I get on the phone and then fighting and crying and screaming--classic stuff.
But despite all the stress and the everyday things we had to do we survived. We even remembered to taket he trash can down, which was imperative since I didn't feel well last week and forgot to make people do it and everything was overflowing and gross.
See, triumph!!
Anyway, here's me today, saying hi, blurrily:

Here are my Star Wars fingernails--R2D2 and C3PO. What do you think?

Sandy liked them.
A few older things, just for fun.
Here's Lucy going craaaaazy eating some ice cream at Bumblebee on Saturday after skiing.

Max's best friends who moved to New Orleans are visiting for a while, so on Friday night I took them all to Star Wars and then they had a sleepover--then, much to their delight they ended up getting to sleep over on Saturday too. They're such sweet boys that it's fun to have them around.

It was my 3rd time to see Star Wars in the theater and I still wasn't bored. They did a great job on that movie. Can't wait until it comes out on DVD so we can show it to Sandy. He's being such a good sport about not getting to see it yet.
BB8 is our favorite.So there you go, some stuff.



2 comments:
Those catch-up days are no fun. Way to push through. And I love the Star Wars nails!
Happy birthday!
I think I like R2 best. And i love that shot of you right at the top. And now I want ice cream which is amazing after the dumping we've had on us over the last week and how flipping cold it is up here.
Post a Comment