
I think maybe church got cancelled once before in the time that we've lived here ,so that was pretty momentous.

"Sandy, put your bike away!!"

Our view from the house is always fun, but I think interesting weather just takes it to the next level.

Lucy spent the morning pretending to be a big girl with my shoes on and a "purse". She was very proud of herself.

Make sure and notice the "Let it Go" leggings that she's wearing. They're definitely favorites.
\



1 comment:
Yep. Utterly the grandmother. Except this child is probably more The Mother. She slings the shoulder bag exactly the way you do. I love the blue cast to the images - which means, the blue cast to your world that morning. I'd like to hold still for a whole week in weather like that - with plenty of soup and good books and working plumbing.
Post a Comment