Says this face.
What am I supposed to say to that?
I try to make her brocolli for herself, and of course she's not interested in it at all. She only wants to eat the brocolli I've made for myself, out of my bowl with my own fork.
Good thing she's so cute, of course she gets as much bwawg-ghi as she wants, whenever she wants.
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
::bwawg-ghi::
"Mo bwawg-ghi!" "Mo bwawg-ghi!!!!"
Says this face.
What am I supposed to say to that?
I try to make her brocolli for herself, and of course she's not interested in it at all. She only wants to eat the brocolli I've made for myself, out of my bowl with my own fork.
Good thing she's so cute, of course she gets as much bwawg-ghi as she wants, whenever she wants.
Says this face.
What am I supposed to say to that?
I try to make her brocolli for herself, and of course she's not interested in it at all. She only wants to eat the brocolli I've made for myself, out of my bowl with my own fork.
Good thing she's so cute, of course she gets as much bwawg-ghi as she wants, whenever she wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
For heaven's sake, if she's eating it, give it to her. I don't care WHICH plate she takes it off -- count your blessings!!!
Post a Comment