Sunday, November 29, 2015

::this is amazing::

Any chance you remember this post from long long ago?

  http://lifekunst.blogspot.com/search?q=sandwich 

Go take a quick look if you don't remember it. You'll want to remember it. We were at Jimmy John's the other day, and Lucy was lucky enough to score half of Sandy's sandwich. Untitled She was really hungry, so she dug in. Right into the top of the sandwich, just like her brother before her!
 Sandwich eating skill--her father has it, her brother has it and SHE has it. I've never known anybody but my two small people to eat a hoagie this way.

 I tried for a better picture but she moves way too fast. Just know it was awesome and I was enjoying it to no end. Untitled

2 comments:

K said...

What an adorable little animal she is. I'll go back and look at the old one, too. And the boo tails get me EVERY SINGLE TIME. Such neat little bites. Dang she's cute.

Murphy said...

What a great family skill to cultivate. I'm proud of all of you :D