
Here are the kiddos all dressed pretty and ready to leave for church--maybe on time, but probably just barely late--as usual now that there are three to dress and feed and herd into the car.

Sandy always likes to wait until the last second to put on his socks--wouldn't want to wear socks for too much of the day.

I love Lucy's hair here. Of course halfway through sacrament meeting she pulled it out and I couldn't get it back up without making her scream, but oh well. I got some pictures!

He works so hard on these faces. I'm sure he'd be very proud of hos this one turned out.

I think Sad Sandy was just told that he can't wear his superhero cape to church. Boo hoo.

Now we're to after church--late afternoon after dinner. Lucy plays piano with Kris.
This picture KILLS ME. She looks so so cute.

You'd think Max was singing along in the below picture, but no. Don't be fooled. He was talking loudly about something.

I just love those cute little chubby little legs on the Lucy.
Sundays are nice. Wish they could last twice as long.



2 comments:
For Lucy, life is one feast after another. With some displeasuring elements that other people impose on her. She has everything - music, people to play catch with, parents and brothers who adore her. She's got a lot and will be required to do and give a lot by her Heavenly Father. But part of what she has is a fine tool kit that her parents are helping her fill - and a spirit that will delight in using it.
Max and Sandy are hilarious - at least, from this distance. Sad Sandy.
I love that you love Sundays.
HAIR!!! yay for Lucy.
Post a Comment