
I reminded Kris about St P's day though, so he wouldn't get pinched by any opportunistic people. So he looked green.

Lucy was jamming to the base lines for a little bit during breakfast.
Max came out dressed normally--no green at all! I reminded him what the day was and suggested he go and put on his green jacket. He sprinted out of the room and came back like this:

"Now I just need green shoes!" He was very proud of his outfit, and rightly so. It's impressive.

I pinched him anyway.

Lucy doesn't go in for silliness like this, so she just wore whatever she wanted (read, I didn't remember she needed to be in green at the time of baby dressing.)
Sandy and I wanted in on this post too in our green, so here we are.
Love my little leprechans.




2 comments:
Love the green gremlins. And always love your narrative and shots.
I'll tell you - but I'm going to write Max about it more - St. Pat's was a Bid Deal in our house. Because we were only three generations from Ireland. And I am a little sad reading this, because without children in the house, the holidays shrink and become memories instead of fun days. But the picture you sent on that day made up for some of that.
Post a Comment