Monday, July 21, 2014

::eevently::

Sandy has a really out of control vocabulary. He says things like "ignore" "completely" and "adorable" regularly. Yes, we think he's brilliant because he's our little guy, but I think his vocab might be a little advanced for a three year old. Just about every day he uses some big word--usually appropriately--that I try so hard to remember because it's cute, but I can never remember by the end of the day.
Eevently is different though.
We can't actually figure out what eevently is supposed to mean. Is it "evidently" or "apparently"? We just really don't know, though we keep asking him to use it in context.
He says, "Eevently nobody is getting me cereal." And, "Eevently nobody is putting my shoes on."
Um, ok?
He's so cute.

The following photos are by Max when he stole my camera the other day.
IMG_0328
IMG_0329
IMG_0331
Eevently Sandy is a character.

3 comments:

Grampa Guy said...

I vote for evidently

K said...

eevently, Sandy takes after his Mommy, who was using four syllable words when she was about 18 months old. And made a pun before that point. I don't think it's "apparently," because the "p" sound would have made it in there. So you might fill him in on the meaning of the word and gift him with the "d" part. The pictures - I can't get enough of that face.

SO now I'm going to bed because I'm old and tired. but also pleased and entertained.

Marilyn said...

Okay, that is just adorable. What a sweetie. And of course he's brilliant!