Because then I looked and saw Sandy.
He said to me, "It's a pewfect night for ice cwream!" And obviously, it was.
Evidently Max had helped him get his shirt off after it became covered in ice cream.
Sandy's face was so out of control that I didn't even get a picture of poor Max. He's gotten to the point where he can keep his face clean, which is a good thing in a 10 yr old.
Happy eyes.
We love our goofy little Sandy.
And Lucy looked on, anticipating the day when she could be covered with ice cream as well. In the meantime she thought maybe she'd make some bubbles. It kept her busy.



2 comments:
Some people think that beauty somehow involves order. But I don't think that way - I think that beauty is in the careening flow of life, the flash of happy eyes, the random phrases that come out of a new brain's happy little mouth - a wisp of cloud that just happens to blow by a full moon on an otherwise clear night, or the shimmer of a soaking rain. Or - the liberal pasting of ice cream over a very satisfied face. It WAS a pewfect night for ice cweem. You can tell - all the signs are there.
And I think I would like some as well
Post a Comment