This person whose nose you're lucky enough to be looking up is my Sandy.
He is a total character. If you've spent any time at all with him you'd know that already.
For work we had a consultant visit the practice this week. She really thought Sandy was fun and cute and spent a good amount of time talking with him. The best thing he said to her, besides that he doesn't learn anything at pre-school, he just plays, was the following:
She says, "What are you going to be when you grow up?" Sandy says, "A Dad." (super cute, right?) Then he goes, "That'll be weird!" But of course when he says that it sounds like, "That'll be wehewd."
She pretty much thought he was the cutest thing ever and told everybody she saw about it the whole next day. I don't blame her, I mean he's the cutest kid ever. Even when he's a bum.



3 comments:
I love the goggles. I have to put my pictures up, too. Now that the Big Project seems to be over, maybe I just will. I love that face so much. Even the nostrils.
Yes, cutest kid evah. Most of the time....
I can't get enough of these faces.
Post a Comment