Friday, May 09, 2014

::lucy's blessing day pt 1::


We blessed Lucy on the 4th of May. It was a really beautiful spring day, nice and cool in the morning. Kathy came out to for the blessing, so that was nice. I got some really adorable pictures of her and Lucy together before we went to church.
IMG_8638
IMG_8637
Lucy was wide awake and interactive.
IMG_8630
IMG_8626
I think she heard the bees in the crabapple tree in this photo. They were buzzing around like crazy.
The photos in front of the gorgeous blossoms were turning out so great we called Kris out to pose. Lucy wasn't really into it anymore at that point though, just like any regular kid.
IMG_8650
IMG_8654
IMG_8655
And, in usual parental fashion we pushed it just a leetle beet further until she was really done. But we got a couple of cute photos together, and Kris and I never get photos together!
IMG_8658
IMG_8661
It was such a nice day. More to come.

2 comments:

K said...

I love them all. Really beautiful shots. Really charming chikee. Beautiful parents. Lovely grandmother. I hate that you're so far away. Have I ever mentioned that?

Grampa Guy said...

The blossoms are truly stunning. The shots with Kathy are great, and then your description of the degeneration of mood is accurate....the final ones of you and Kris are good, though.

Love you all