Monday, December 16, 2013

::work party::

Since I had some fun photos on my phone of our Christmas dinner party for work I thought I'd post 'em up here.
We did a big combined party for both office this time--last year we split the offices up. It was fun, but dang was it a huge group of people. We filled up a special banquet room in the back of the restaurant and even spilled out into the hallway.
IMG_4164
More than 20 people! And that was just employees plus our kiddos. Nobody else.
IMG_4165
It was a fun evening. Lots of delicious food and good company. We also did a white elephant gift exchange this year which turned out quite fun. A few of the staff had never been involved in one before. I think they all enjoyed it.
IMG_4168
Max wore his "party shirt" as we like to call it.
IMG_4171
Sandy was plied with cookies from all sides. Everybody loves him. He's the office pet.
IMG_4174
And Kris, stylin' it up as he lays down the rules for the white elephant.
And there you go.

2 comments:

K said...

Oh - you know - I'd so love to have been there while Kris lay down the rules. I could have been the kibitzer then - and gotten revenge on him and loved being NOT the target like I am at the Christmas Party every flipping year. Looks like a fun group- and I want Max's party shirt when he outgrows it. And I can't have cookies because now I'm way fat. So you are the Fezziwigs now, aren't you? From where I sit, you are doing it right.

Grampa Guy said...

Quite the gathering. You guys are regular Fezziwigs