Monday, December 23, 2013

::christmas card 2013::

Here is our Christmas card from this year--though I think any of my fans who are still hanging on and reading this blog already got one in the mail! If not, enjoy. I like making these cards for us, and this picture turned out extra nice down behind our house in Eldorado. The self timing remote we bought recently was a great investment.
And thanks to my mom who did a little photoshop magic to tone down the clash of the boys' hawaiian shirts, the flowers and Kris's plaid. We didn't plan ahead too well before we just ran down to take a few shots.
Merry Christmas!!
cardfront2013
cardback2013

2 comments:

K said...

Yeah - when you loo at the two photos so close together, I really did a lot of work. And YAY, it looks really good. But then, I had lovely subjects. I love the card. I love you guys. I miss you. I wish you lived here and that's all I have to say.

K said...

But my favorite part of this story is CODFISH!!!