Monday, March 18, 2013

::mazzles::

Max's teacher just emailed me the following photo: photo Yes, he's a cutie! And aren't smart phones the coolest things? And what kind of a cool teacher sends out pictures like that?

3 comments:

K said...

I didn't get it till I SAW it!! Max is getting cleverer every day. Comic books, and now pretzel fonts. How cool is that? And that look on his face - like, I'm really proud of myself, but nobody's ever going to know it.

Rachel said...

I love it when teachers do stuff like this!!! Involving the parent is sooo important!!!

And learning how to make letters out of pretzels, do you know how many times we go to the computer and look for and download cool fonts? Max is right there with us! Regular font is boring..... Mazzle font is doubly cool. Cool to look at and cool to snarf after.

Ginna said...

Snarf after, I LOVE IT!