We went to Moab this weekend to do a little running with my dad and brother. Kris did a little mountain biking too. We also got to do a bit of off-roading and hiking with the boys. We got back just a little bit ago and I scrapped together this little video for the boys to enjoy tomorrow. And since I've been so busy and such a terrible blog poster I thought I'd take advantage of the video and post it here so the fam can see it. And maybe I'll get some pictures up soon too--I hope so anyway!
The Nunnel from Ginna Hendricks on Vimeo.



7 comments:
I could not get it to work. It says its private.
Me either.
so sad---I thought I would be privileged, but no...
I was going to sniffle and have my feelers be hurt because I wasn't allowed in the inner circle of video viewing but since the grandparents weren't invited to the private viewing either my feelers don't feel so bad. ;)
I LOVE the scary nunnel. I wish we had one at our house.
Looks like you guys had some fun family time.
Hugs to you all. It was great to see you and thanks again for the pizza
Dad
He SAID, "Because me widdo." Didn't you hear him? Why should he answer the question AGAIN when you didn't listen the first time. And I loved the music - especially the weird music when Max was going "wooooooooh" trying to stand on the slanted rock. I've never seen that nunnel. I really want to go stand in it now.
Loved it. A nunnel. How cute is that.
Post a Comment