Sunday, March 31, 2013

::a bit of easter::

A lot of the family already saw these few on the FacePage, but I wanted to at least post something really quickly--before I run utterly out of energy!
Boys in matching ties. Except Dad this time. IMG_7112
IMG_7113
We can only keep the little one in place for so long before he slips away.
IMG_7114
Is Max's suit just a little too big? Or is it Max that's too big? He's growing fast.
IMG_7122
The face on the right is the same one that cranked and whined (loudly, I might add) all through sacrament meeting. Don't let him fool you into thinking he's happy or anything.
IMG_7127
Love my boys!

3 comments:

K said...

Well, I whine all the way through Sac, too. It really doesn't mean anything except we don't want to sit there. I like to see the photos here. Facebook is so naked. I love it here where it's warm and fuzzy. These are great shots.

K said...

It's the suit. He needs to get a few more inches in leg and shoulder to fill it. But I'm not in a hurry to see him do that, you know. I want to grab both those little faces and kiss them till they're scarlet.

K said...

It's the suit. He needs to get a few more inches in leg and shoulder to fill it. But I'm not in a hurry to see him do that, you know. I want to grab both those little faces and kiss them till they're scarlet.