This little interruption to the LONGEST drawn out bike race report ever is to give you a sneak peek of the yard/garden stuff I'm going to show you later if I can ever get to it. This is a rosebush that lived in our courtyard before we lived here. It was dying. I had never seen in bloom in the year since we moved in. Then we got the drip system installed and a new planter built and a while later I checked the bush and there were what seemed like a dozen buds. It was amazing. And the roses are gorgeous.
I'm very happy with our courtyard right now and I'm excited to show it off!



4 comments:
And I am very pleased to be shown off too. I can't believe how crisp your focus is. My camera is getting old like me. The roses are lovely. I can smell them just by looking. I miss you.
I meant "to." Shown off to. Too. Also. The shown off to bit -
you have happy things in your courtyard
Love you
DAd
Ohhhhh! Those are pretty!! Yay for bringing them back to life!
Post a Comment