Saturday, October 13, 2012

::leadville part who knows what::

I think my biggest blog problem right now is just that I've got a Leadville mental block. It was such an intense weekend and there are a lot of pictures. And I've been so busy. It's all combining to make my blogging stink. So I've got to get 'em done. Here are pictures I missed when I did the last post. These are from the evening before the race. We got into Leadville mid-afternoon and it was like a huge party. Tons of people, crowds, bikes. So many people that using the phone was tough. Cell towers overloaded. Anyway, here are a few fun photos.
IMG_5984
IMG_5985
Boys playing with little toys Grandma got to try to entertain them. It worked pretty well.
IMG_5986
IMG_5987
Max will be big enough to ride this huge bike too soon.
IMG_5991
Kris is hopeful and excited.
IMG_5999
IMG_5994
IMG_6001
If only we could've left Max there overnight to reserve us a great seat.
IMG_6003
Here's Max with his special souvenir,GOLD! What better to get from Leadville? Max was delighted with it.
IMG_6002
And we headed back to the hotel to try and get some sleep.
IMG_6005

4 comments:

K said...

These pictures so much more peaceful than the others. No crowds yet. Max is looking so tall - and Kris so happy. And you so beautiful. Take your time. We can wait for the pictures. We're delighted when they come, but we understand the pace of life -

Many loves!

Grampa Guy said...

Ditto
JUst love to see it when you can do it

Loveyou
DAD

Rachel said...

Sigh.... It's true! Little Max will be big enough to ride that bike in about....... 60 seconds! Or so it seems........

Murphy said...

Leadville looks like a Park City of sorts. Is that the right? I admire that you guys make all of these events and trips you have into fun family events. Awesome.