Monday, September 05, 2011

::a birthday::

IMG_4093
It's Ken (Kris's dad's) birthday today.
IMG_4095
We've been thinking about him a lot today and missing him.
IMG_4098
We're so grateful for the gospel and the promise of more life after this one. Can't wait to see him again someday.
For now we miss him and just hope he knows we're wishing him a happy birthday today.
IMG_4100
Loves.

3 comments:

K said...

With Ken, death is suddenly very real. And I find that I am certain also that I will see him again, and that he is just as Ken at this moment as he ever was, but free now in ways he never could be before to do the work his soul yearned for. I didn't realize that till this minute. I have no doubt at all. Like he stepped into another room. The pictures are beautiful. Even though Max is drinking the flower water.

Rachel said...

I love that Ken's headstone is a bench! I don't know why..... I just do. It's perfect.

So grateful for the gospel and what it means. Families together forever. Such a blessing.

Murphy said...

I wish I had something to say! I feel like i need to say something. But my feelings don't have words. so...


....


-M